Friday, May 4, 2012

Wizards, Pirates, and Princess Things To Make & Do

Photo credit: Usborne Books & More
I need to get rid some stock, and this title is one that needs to get going. I had a school order ten copies for a book fair, and still have all ten. I am taking 50% of this book, you can purchase them through Paypal using the email address included in my contact information. Original price is $14.99, get now for $7.50, for more details you can view here.

This book is geared towards ages 6 and up, includes 96 pages, and over 500 stickers. This is a great book to use for craft projects geared towards the topics. It can also be used for projects or decorations for a themed party.

 Shipping is not included, please email me with your address, and let me know what type of shipping you would like, media is the cheapest, but also the slowest. I will let you know the total cost, you can use Paypal, or send me a money order. I keep consistent contact when shipping, I'll let you know when I receive payment, and when I ship, I keep all receipts.

These are all new books, feel free to contact me with any and all questions.

Photo credit: Usborne Books & More


Photo credit: Usborne Books & More


Photo credit: Usborne Books & More


7 comments:

Mark Spencer said...

I will always let you and your words become part of my day because you never know how much you make my day happier and more complete. There are even times when I feel so down but I will feel better right write me an assignment after checking your blogs. You have made me feel so good about myself all the time and please know that I do appreciate everything that you have

sandra said...

I admire how you examine the other side of the argument, why these pirates believe fiction ghostwriting services they have no other option. It went extremely well.

Mark Spencer said...

I will always let you and your words become part of my day because you never know how much you make my day happier and more complete. There are even times when I feel so down but I will dissertation writing help feel better right after checking your blogs. You have made me feel so good about myself all the time and please know that I do appreciate everything that you have

Mark Spencer said...

Stunning site! Do you have any accommodating clues for trying essayists? I’m wanting to begin my own site soon yet I’m somewhat lost on everything. Would you prompt beginning with a free stage like or go for a online assignment help paid alternative? There are such a large number of alternatives out there that I’m totally overpowered .. Any thoughts? Welcome it!

Mark Spencer said...

It is good to hear that your store is now expanding to new locations. I have been a patron of Fantastic Eyes because of all the wonderful work that you guys do. I hope that this expansion move help with assignment writing uk of yours will turn out to be successful. I will definitely go and see this new store of yours

Mark Spencer said...

I have read your blog post and that is really informative as well. My friend recommended your blog and trust me through reading such amazing updates we able to change our perception as well. essay helper uk Keep writing such amazing stuff always.

Print Online AE said...

Hello
Thank you for sharing such an interesting Content keep doing such work in the future as well
If you are looking for Business Card Dubai you can check our website