Thursday, March 17, 2011

Blog is the Word


Everyone these days is blogging even the kids. Many homeschoolers utilize this as a way to keep their kids writing or to get their reluctant writers to write. I have been working a lot with Brandon on writing and encouraged him to create a blog for his English. Many lesson require a paragraph or essay on a certain topic and I allow him to pick his own which usually pertains to gaming. So, he has created a gaming blog where he writes reviews for games. Currently he is focued on one "Kingdom Hearts." I don't mind as long as he is writing, I do check what he has written and we have a discussion. After my visit there today I think we need a lesson on capitaliaztion.

I give credit where credit is due and need to say that Jimmies Collage's last blog inspired me to write this. Check out her lastest blog
"Seven Sneaky Ways to Give Your Kids Writing Practice."

The Gaming Lab

No comments: