Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Hispanic Heritage Month



I have noticed many individuals have found my blog by searching for this topic. I have decided to add more links here for a greater resource.


Reading lists for Pre-K through adult

Crayola has some coloring pages, crafts and more.

Dora from Nick Jr has a lot to share for this event.

Some recipes for the grown ups, there are things here I have never heard of, but they look yummy.

The Biography channel has classroom resources, trivia game and more.

Best Spanish Websites, that's the name a lot of links.

I will be adding to this list.

Added September 17, 2011 Library of Congress has lesson plans for middle-upper grades.


2 comments:

Blog Hops Everyday said...

Hello
I am a new follower. Please stop by and check out our new blog Blog Hops Everyday.

Bobby
Your One Stop Blog Hop Shop
Blog Hops Everyday
A Mommy’s Blog Design Studio
Review and Giveaway Blog Directory

Blog Hops Everyday said...

Hello
I am a new follower. Please stop by and check out our new blog Blog Hops Everyday.

Bobby
Your One Stop Blog Hop Shop
Blog Hops Everyday
A Mommy’s Blog Design Studio
Review and Giveaway Blog Directory