Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Free E-Books




While I have not been blogging as much as I would like I have a bunch of information floating around my head. There are a variety of things I would like to share on educating the children, but what I am blogging about now I feel is of time. There are a couple of places which free e-books can be obtained and with the economy the way it is it will make homeschooling a little cheaper. If you are concerned about printing pages and the ink factor see my post concerning where to obtain cheap ink online.

The first site where free e-books can be obtained is that of the Old Schoolhouse Magazine. I am sure many of you have heard of it, but for those who have not here it goes. This magazine is geared towards homeschoolers and does contain spiritual content, however not all of it is so don't let that keep you away. You can sign up for free to receive various e-books or stop by and see what is free every month. This month they are offering a free e-book entitled "Autumn Treasures." This is a unit study and lapbook geared towards K-4th grade and offers one week of lessons full of fun and learning.

If you are not familiar with lapbooks please click on the "Education Jump-Off" link and go to the lapbooking and notebooking link for more information. While the links on the site go directly to sites for those already familiar with lapbooking and notebooking there are pages included for those just learning.

Because this is more than I was going to write I will be informing you of the other resource which also supplies free e-books in my next blog.

Download N Go

No comments: