Saturday, November 7, 2009

Peanut Butter




I woke up this morning realizing we have a ton of peanut butter. Hmmmm peanut butter fudge would be nice, I'll have to do a search and see what else I can do with peanut butter. To my surprise there is a lot you can do with peanut butter and I found some interesting information about its history. I found another site which include a recipe for chocolate covered grasshoppers, but we are not going there. However, the site is very extensive in the way of recipes. I was also able to locate some free lesson plans geared towards K-5. They have comics available in PDF format at the bottom also. Due to an issue with my adobe reader I was unable to open it.

Peanut Butter
Lovers


More Recipes Check out the chocolate pizza recipe.

National Peanut Board Lesson Plans Be sure to browse the rest of the site very informative and the kid's corner has two games to play and more.

No comments: