Thursday, April 7, 2011

Internet Only Specials

Usborne has a section for books marked at 30% to 70% off which can only be purchased online. They are called Internet Only Specials because that is the only way you can get them at the discount prices. There are some great titles in this section, I don't look at it often, but I think I should start.


The Children's Encyclopedia is among this list, which changes, for $8.24 marked down from $14.99. You know what stinks is that this past Saturday I was at a homeschool conference and some wanted this book. I didn't have it with me and I have no way of contacting her. This book is full of all kinds of information, age suggested is 8-12.


Children's Picture Atlas Kid Kit is also among the specials I can't believe it from $19.99 to $10.00. This is great for geography, the kit comes with a book, cards and a dry erase marker. Children utilize the book to fill out the cards as they more about the world. For children ages 8 and up.


Another great resource for teaching geography, Jigsaw Atlas of North America for ages 5 and up. Fourteen pages with six jigsaw puzzles included, I can not keep these when I have them and they are on sale for $8.24 from $14.99!!!! If my boys were younger I would be buying all of these items.

Also be aware that for every $40.00 you can save even more with the customers specials. You get to chose three items which are also discount about 50%.

No comments: