Friday, March 18, 2011

Educational Online Videos for Kids



I am always looking for new and interesting sites. During my hunt today I found this site which is like YouTube, but it is for kids and educators so it is all educational.

School WAX TV and the sister site School WAX both contain a search engine along with pages for various grades. This is set up as elementary, secondary and so on along with teaching resources.

School WAX also includes various search engines for Google, Fact Monster, KidsClick, CyberSleuth along with a few others. Due to both sites being newer there is limited information on topics. I also noticed when I did a search for human body nothing came up however, when I was specific by using bones or brain results turned up.

It will be interesting to see how it grows as more people find out about it.

No comments: