Friday, June 3, 2011

Five Question Friday June 3, 2011



Click on the button above to see how everyone else answered the questions or copy and paste the questions into your own blog and just link up.

1. If you had to choose, how would you prefer to choose to spend money...on landscaping or a pool?
While I would love to have a pool with this Louisiana heat and humidity, my husband says it costs to much to maintain. Party popper!!! It would be great to have someone else come and do my landscaping and I would pay to have it professional done. If I have to do myself, that could get scary. I'm definitely all down with pool.

2. (Scott likes to get things stirred up...) Death penalty, yay or nay? This is a very controversial question one which we all have strong opinions about either way. For me I feel there are those who should get the death penalty, so I'm a yayer.

3. What's the worst thing your kid has gotten into when you turned your back/blogged/showered/blinked?
Both of the boys have gotten into their sisters stuff, who by the way is 5 years older than one and 7 years older than the other one. Brandon now 14 got into some hair dye she had, it was the temporary kind, but it was kinda like a paste type stuff which he had all over the bathroom toilet, floor and wall. Brett one time decided to see what lipstick would like on the bottom of his foot. So, there was lipstick foot prints through out the bathroom.

4. How often do you REALLY go to the dentist?
I was good for a while about going on a regular basis. After we left Chicago six years ago I have not been at all, is this bad?

5. What is your favorite animal (doesn't have to be a pet-type animal)?
Cats, I love cats both domestic and the big cats. If I could have a panthar for a pet it would be a dream come true.

No comments: