Friday, May 4, 2012

Wizards, Pirates, and Princess Things To Make & Do

Photo credit: Usborne Books & More
I need to get rid some stock, and this title is one that needs to get going. I had a school order ten copies for a book fair, and still have all ten. I am taking 50% of this book, you can purchase them through Paypal using the email address included in my contact information. Original price is $14.99, get now for $7.50, for more details you can view here.

This book is geared towards ages 6 and up, includes 96 pages, and over 500 stickers. This is a great book to use for craft projects geared towards the topics. It can also be used for projects or decorations for a themed party.

 Shipping is not included, please email me with your address, and let me know what type of shipping you would like, media is the cheapest, but also the slowest. I will let you know the total cost, you can use Paypal, or send me a money order. I keep consistent contact when shipping, I'll let you know when I receive payment, and when I ship, I keep all receipts.

These are all new books, feel free to contact me with any and all questions.

Photo credit: Usborne Books & More


Photo credit: Usborne Books & More


Photo credit: Usborne Books & More


No comments: