Friday, October 15, 2010

Fun for Fall

I love the fall it is my favorite season. I love to watch the leaves change color and my all time favorite thing to do in the fall is take a walk and listen to the leaves crunch under my feet.

When I think of fall I think of the leaves, pumpkins, holiday foods, crafts, hayrides, corn mazes, scarecrows, harvesting and much more.

I remember one year the kids and I decorate our kitchen for the fall, we hung leaves of fall colors from the ceiling. We also had our own fall party, we decorated brown paper bages with fall stickers and drawings, we bowled with small pumpkins and more. It was a wonderful day filled with family, friends and fun.

How will you celebrate fall? Below you will find some links for sites to aid you in your celebration of fall and the holidays it brings.

Fall recipes, printables and more

Fall poems, worksheets, suggested reading and more

No comments: