Monday, September 28, 2009




While I was seeking through curriculum the other day, I decided to take a look at Christine Liberty's web site. I had used them when I first started homeschooling and thought I would see what they had in the way of history for fifth and seventh grade. I could not believe what I saw there, they are selling the Bob Jones English teacher's editions for under ten dollars. I have not ordered one from them, but will next year, however I did purchase the student edition which is the cheapest I have found so far new. Shipping is pricey however, but if you were to get the set it would be worth the shipping to save so much on the teacher's edition. Note that they only carry answers keys for first through third grade.

Bob Jones English at Christian Liberty Press

No comments: