Friday, May 20, 2011

Are We Having Fun Yet???

I love doing research, did I ever mention that before? Well I do, do, do, do and today was no exception. So, I'm rummaging around the net as I often do to see what I can find that is new and interesting. Might not be for others but it is for me.

.
National Geographic has a fun place to play and learn. I went on a journey with Lewis and Clark and they let me make decisions about the journey. While I made some poor ones we made it to our destination safe and sound.

Well after that I have to check out what else is here and see Music Mixer, a fan of music I need to check this out. I had more fun customizing the band members than I did creating music. There is all kinds of stuff to do and learn, it includes a section for younger kids as well.

No comments: