Friday, November 25, 2011

Usborne Books and More Black Friday

The page is live for the Black Friday sale at Usborne Books and More. While I just blogged on this I had to blog again to let you know what my favorite items are for this sale.

Time to Read Revolving book case and rocker are usually $149.99 and $129.99, but from Friday November 25, 2011 until midnight Monday November 28, 2011 you can get the book case for $60 and the rocker for $59.80!! This is amazing and they are so adorable nicely decorated your child will feel like royalty. There is also a book rack for favorite reads and a clock to keep track of reading time. The book case revolves to easily access favorite books and includes photo frame bookends as well.

I have not seen everything that is on sale, but will only comment on things I have seen and do like. The Farm Magnet book, these books are great for travel. Geared towards age 3 and up children will delight in this book which contains magnet pieces which store nicely on the inside cover of the book with sturdy board pages and pieces that stay this is a must have.

That's Not My Polar Bear is only one title in the series of That's Not My and kids love them. While this is a board book full of touchy feely fun for nine months and up, older children love them too. When first asked to bring these titles to a book fair for children 4 and up I was thinking, I don't think so, but they sold like crazy. This is a great gift for a new mother, the repetitiveness of the book will aid young children in their development of speech. Older children will gain confidence in reading due to the ease and repetitiveness of these books.

While I have not seen the Under The Sea Jigsaw Book I have seen some of the others and they are another item I can't keep stocked. This book is made of sturdy board and contains fourteen pages of which six are puzzles. This is a great item for doing a unit study on the ocean due to the hands on learning it brings to a child along with beautiful, colorful images and information.

Wow!!! How did I miss this, Twas The Night Before Christmas recordable book for $10!!! This usually sells for $24.99, this is similar to the one you might have seen advertised by Hallmark. Great gift for those far away or for those who travel and have to leave little ones behind. I have also heard of some sending it to loved ones who are deployed. This is a great deal and the pages are thick and sturdy so the book will be sure to last.



1 comment:

Heidi said...

Looks like there were lots of great books to be had! We have the recordable Night Before Christmas that our kids received from their Uncle. It is fantastic! Thanks for linking up with us at NOBH!