Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Random Searching



So, I was doing some searching for a few things when I came across some interesting sites.

In the last post there is a picture of the top of a school bus which reads "Homeschool Bus." It is actually a bumper sticker and you can buy one here or one of the other three available. They are $5.00 each except one style is only available as a 10 pack for $40.00. Might want to talk to your support group about that one.


Mrs. Meacham's Classroom Snapshots
has some great emergent readers to print out, some are in Word others are PDFs. This is the largest collection I have seen.

Wow!! I thought I had a lot of links, check out this lens on Squidoo for coloring.

This is cool, especially if you are doing a study on the rain forest. Print out the various images to create a rain forest mural using a 3" X 6" piece of mural paper.

No comments: